Montag, 5. August 2013

ALPEN TRAVEL TIPS & PICKS: An Alpen Schatz European Adventure: Spring 2013


HOLIDAY TIPS AND PICKS:
England / Ireland / Switzerland / Austria / Munich

See all PIX HERE

A Special Castle Hotel
Following my recent trip to Europe, I am posting my memoirs which include great places to visit, restaurants to relish, and amazing accommodations at which I highly recommend staying. My notes are meant to serve both as a guide to those planning a trip and for those who might not have the time or means to travel abroad, but who enjoy living through other's adventures.

Breakfast in Austria
My full Itinerary, was posted before I embarked upon the month long trip to my favourite European countries, including:



England, The Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, Austria and Bavaria, Germany.



For pet lovers, I have been sure to note pet friendly establishments from pubs to castles, in case you choose to travel with your faithful companion. Pet friendly establishments are denoted by a red heart paw print.

Pictures! Be sure to visit my FLICKR account to see a pictorial description of my exciting month long journey across Europe.

To make my Tips and Picks more easy to read, I am dividing my narrative into 4 parts, focusing on specific regions which may be of interest to the reader.

(Click on the links below to visit the posting on this area)



Chester Cathedral

 
PART I ENGLAND:
From Jack the Ripper to Roman Amphitheaters
 LondonOxford / Chester



Ireland's favourite beverage




Part II: IRELAND - GalwayDingle
    


Part III SWITZERLAND - GenevaLake Geneva & Countryside / Gruyères / Appenzell
 
Part IV:  AUSTRIA - Matzen / Rattenberg / Alpbachtal  and  BAVARIA - Munich



Reflection of Schloss Matzen, Austria
 
ALPEN SCHATZ EURO ADVENTURES
Life is a book, and those who don't travel read only one page."

Note that I am always available to assist with your own European Itinerary, from making suggestions to booking your whole trip and/or acting as a personal guide. Countries I namely work with: England, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, and Germany, although I have traveled extensively in Italy, Spain and France as well. EMAIL me should you like more information on what services I can provide or read more about my personalized travel service HERE.

Viel Vergnügen!
Mary Dawn DeBriae
Alpen Schatz & European Travel Adventures

Keine Kommentare: