Dienstag, 21. November 2017

Alpen Travel Tips: Holiday Hot Spots in England and Scotland

Chester, England - Photo credit "Chester 360"
Not just the (Continental) Europeans know how to put on the pizzaz of Christmas Markets, but the UK has a lot to offer as well! 



I've just recently returned from yet another fantastic trip back to the UK, but this time, I got to take my lovely Canadian niece, Nicole, on a little road trip to some of my favourite haunts. It was her very first trip abroad, so I wanted to make it extra special for her.  
ITINERARY: Our trip started off in my "home away from home" town of Oxford, then we drove up to medieval Chester, then into the heart of the Lake District, then off to the peace of St Abbs - my secret Scottish fishing village and breathtaking nature reserve, then up to noble Edinburgh, then back down to olde world York, and finishing off in London. Whew, what a whirlwind!

On our travels, England and Scotland were just gearing up for the Christmas holidays and getting caught-up myself in this magical holiday excitement, I thought I'd share my discoveries of some great places to visit and things to do this Holiday Season in England and Scotland.




So get ready, unlock the gate, and enter into...



OXFORD      CHESTER      EDINBURGH     LONDON



******************************************************************

ME! In a pre-historic
Irish Bee Hive Hut
  ABOUT
ALPEN TIPS & PICKS 
European Travel Adventures

Enjoy your next trip to England. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions when planning your own trip to England, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria or Bavaria! After living in and travelling to Europe for almost 30 years, I love to help plan and recommend as and when I can! 


I can even assist in bookings and being a personal guide if one likes! My trips offer a unique and much more personal perspective to traveling in Europe than commercial operators.


Read a little bit more about me and my travel style and services in my BIO HERE


Enjoy the adventure!
Mary Dawn DeBriae

European Tips and Picks -
Alpen Schatz Style


"LIKE" this Post? Be sure to "LIKE" our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/alpenschatz?pnref=story

and our super cool Euro Alpine style website:



Keine Kommentare: