Montag, 4. März 2013

Hotel Tip - New York City

Alpen Schatz hotel of choice for our 9 day long stay in New York City for our 2013 Westminster Show trip was THE AVALON HOTEL on 16 East 32nd St.

 


The Hotel was in a great location, the staff very helpful, the room and bathroom newly refurbished, clean and well appointed. We had a Double Queen Suite with two Queens AND a pull-out sofa bed. Part of my staff for the show stayed there with me and we had no complaints. The room was especially spacious and quiet which was a plus.
 
See my full review on Trip Advisor.

By the way, these are all of my own pictures that I took...not a far cry from the hotel's professional pictures on their web-site which can often be deceiving. In this instance their Website pictures were true in every case to the real deal.

Keine Kommentare: