Montag, 10. April 2017

Announcing Nikolai Schatz - Alpen Schatz's Newest Addition


Hallo! My name is Nikolai...
or to be "official"
Oleka's Schneebär Nikolai Schatz



I was born on the Winter Solstice along with 9 other fine strapping baby Berner siblings. My breeder, Angela and Joe Evans - Oleka Bernese, lives in Oley, Pennsylvania on a real mushroom farm



so I got to learn true Berner work ethics from a very young age :)


When the time came, my new Mommy came out to meet me


 and I got the adventure of getting to fly on TWO airplanes 


to get me safely to my new home


in a snowy Telluride, Colorado.


I am a goofball at times, with extra large ears...


and extra large paws.


I love playing "coy" in the snow,


and helping my big Brother, DaVinci, out at
 our Swiss shop called Alpen Schatz


I tend to smile all of the time,
because I am a happy pup...


And my Mommy...


and others I meet



all seem to love me to bits

  
and of course me them back!

I hope to see you at Alpen Schatz soon, or if it is too far to visit, 

Check-out my very own
with lots more of my puppy pictures!


WUFF...WUFF!



Keine Kommentare: